Channel YY

When I saw the sketch at TESC #128, I thought of a TV and a rack. Actually the idea came to me because I had been cracking my brain for one of my very good friend's bdae card and the sketch helped me alot! Woo hoot!



I guess I'd have to explain my rationale of this card. This friend of mine happens to be one TV maniac. Lol she is able to watch TV at 3am and wake up at 7am for work that same day. All because of either Korean or Taiwanese serial drama. I think it's crazy but she does that amazingly. So I think dedicating channel yy for her on her bdae is an extremely apt move. Lol. Does that even save me from dying just because I actually forgot her bdae? 



But since I haven't pass her the card yet, I've decided not to reveal the inside of it. Haha. So yin, if you happen to pop by and see this, you'll still wait a little while more before you get this card yah? :) haha I haven't totally forgotten ur bdae! Lol! I think I better start preparing for ping's bdae, before I forget! Haha!



Here's the card inspired by TESC #128:



Supplies:

MM - Ava ric rag ledger

CI - narratives

Graphic 45 - communique collection - typography

No comments