LCOM #6 - Joy

Thank you LCOM for inviting me to be GDT again!
LCOM has yet another wonderful sketch!
I had lots of fun playing with this sketch.

LCOM Sketch #6
Added Challenge: Leaves


Isn't the sketch pretty?

Here's my take:


And... the inside:


Feeling great to be early for the christmas this year..
Do join us at LCOM this week! :)

Supplies:

Paper: Graphic45 (Christmas Post Col-We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Glad Tidings), AC+DearLizzy (Christmas Garland Greetings), Teresa Colins (Noel Stripes), EP (Everyone Loves Christmas Col-Garland)
Embellishments: Ribbons from my own collection, Leaves - KCK diecut

2 comments

Viola Mahr said...

Hi Stacy! last few days never drop by and now when I do, the last few posts have all been such lovely cards! :) I really need to come by more often.... sweet sweet! I love your blog! :)

Hugs,
Viola

Sandy Ang said...

Love your card for LCOM !