ICS #114: I want to Remember...


Don't forget to drop by PTT for some fun and great sponsors!
Do check out my next post for the current PTT Challenge!
============================================


It's nearly mid of the month, and I'm already getting excited with the days counting down to seeing my brother. 
My brother is currently now on internship in Hong Kong for one month throughout May, and the whole family will travel down to see him on 14th May 2011 for a week.

I'm missing him already.

While I'm missing him, I also did start on my card for ICS #114.


DEADLINE: May 17th at 11:59 pm Central Standard Time USA

My Creation
I want to Remember...
Details
A little more extravagant than the usual stuffs, probably missing my brother quite a bit. It's not the same when he is not at home.

So there brother, here's for you.

1 comment

yyam said...

Such a sweet creation! Love the distressing!

Your family is so close-knitted...have fun in Hong Kong!!