ICS #115: Madly, Truly, Deeply


Don't forget to drop by PTT for some fun and great sponsors!
Do check out my next post for the current PTT Challenge!
============================================


I'm posting this while I'm in Hong Kong. The weather is better than Singapore, but it's still hot.
I'm longing for Spring seasons - it has got to be better than the humid weather across Southeast Asia right now.

While Hong Kong is really not my first visit, I tend to miss home when I'm away. Though my family is here with me, I'm still missing my grandmother and aunt.

And of course my dearest darling.

Well, at least I did finish up my ICS #115 Sketch before I left, and here goes:

DEADLINE: May 24th at 11:59 pm Central Standard Time USA

My Creation
Madly Truly Deeply
Details
Can't get enough of this photo. One of the best we've taken, and looking at this eases all the missing I'm feeling right now.

I can't explain why I do love him that much, I also can't tell you why I never seem to be able to let go of him. I can only say he has became part of me. And letting him go is losing a part of me.

So there, I'll be posting photos from Hong Kong very soon. Keep a lookout!

No comments