PTT #15: Gate Fold Theme


The digi stamps were so inspiring, I didn't have to think long to get the card out!
This had been a very blasting season indeed, and I got to love this card, check it out!

================================

This week's Challenge:
Gate Fold Theme

Sponsor
Our wonderful sponsor for this week MONTH!: 

You might want to know that they have some really awesome stuffs and I got to work with some - all month long!
Cant tell you in words how much fun I had - I'm in love with the digis they have.
The digis are really cool and creative!

Digi Stamp:  KENNY K - SuperPunch Digi
Thank you for sponsoring us!


  My Creation
You are my Hero - Cover

You are my Hero - Half Opened

You are my Hero - Inside
================================

If you're looking for instructions on how to make a gate fold card, I've gotten mine here.

And to tell the truth, this card is my personal favorite and it's going out to my DAD! :)
I LOVE YOU DAD!

3 comments

Patchi said...

What a great card - I'm sure your dad will love it! I really like the patterned papers you chose, the superhero really stands out!

Danie May said...

This is just fabulous Stacy. I just love the way you have set out your sentiment!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Love your combination of DPs. The big lettering is a lot of fun! Great card.