Life gets a little rough - PTT #19 - ICS #118

Life gets a little rough and gets in the way. 
Very unfortunately, I got into a car accident and the frontal portion of the car was damaged. 
I'm lucky to be safe and sound without major injuries, except the spinal pain that I've been feeling since the impact.

Since young, I've been suffering from scoliosis and the problem hasn't been too bad until recently.
The pains just doesn't go away. I've since been to TCM treatment, but it'll take some time.

Alright, a little breather for me, but let me try to turn the situation a little lighter.

This week I'm a little late to submit both my projects for PTT #19 & ICS #118. But still, I'll be posting my cards that I've completed last weekend.

===================================

Sponsor
Winner #1:
2 rubber or 2 digital stamps of their choice!
The Party Planners were also super lucky to get to play around with a couple of the digital stamps from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps...


Winner #2:
A set of 8 Copic Ciao Markers + 1 multiliner Archival Inking Pen in Black

Theme:
Summer Birthday

Happy Birthday
Closed
Pulled Open
 I do love summer, there isn't any seasons here in Singapore to be exact, but hey the colors make me feel really happy! This card is my interpretation of a summer birthday, and now if only Singapore has all the four seasons! :)

Supplies:
October Afternoon - Night Light:Ellie
E00 - Skin White
E02 - Fruit Pink
YR00 - Powder Pink
BG99 - Flagstone Blue
G85 - Verdigris
G99 - Olive
R32 - Peach
E41 - Pearl White
R27 - Cadmium Red
===================================


Sponsor
Winner:
3 Free digis of winner's choice

Sketch:

Happy Birthday to you...

decided to go with a more subtle tone. birthdays are meant to be simple and clean. :)
Coupled with my favorite butterflies. Don't they look sweet with green? :)

Supplies:
Collage Press - Journalling cards fresh collection
EP - life is good set the table
AC - field house printed chipboard botanique
Basic Grey - die cut pieces
Basic grey - nook&pantry element stickers
Basic grey - Olivia element stickers
Cosmo cricket - earth love ready set chip

===================================

And now, I'm done to nurse the after shock of the car accident. I don't think I can sleep tonight.
I'm still grateful for being safe.

4 comments

Nancy said...

Stacy, I'm so sorry to hear of your accident. I hope that your pain will subside and you will be back to your old self soon! Your cards are adorable...I love the play on words with your PTT one!! Cute!!

Danie May said...

Stacy I am so pleased to hear your accident wasn't anything more serious, and I do hope the pain eases soon for you. As always your cards are fabulous. I love how you used a big bold font for your sentiment.

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Glad to hear that you're okay. I hope your back feels better soon.
Your card is adorable. The turtle is colored so cute and I love the thick letters.

Patchi said...

I hope you are feeling better - I wish you a speedy recovery!