LO: Doraecy

Happy 2013 everyone! How is everyone? After a bad fall last week, I'm now limping and walking at a tortise speed but that didn't slow down my scrapping speeds! Lol...

I don't really have many photos I can scrap on. So these are like the old ones which I like quite a bit and I'm guessing it won't hurt to repeat the photos yah?

For this year, I'm quite keen to use up my scraps and it's a direction I've set for myself this year. For this LO, I've used up scraps in my box, including some papers from EP and October Afternoon, stickers from Basic Grey, flowers and swirls from Prima, diecuts from Kaisercraft and probably most others have been laying around for some time that I can't remember where they were from.

The title is based on a name I've given myself for a long time. It's just an addition of doraemon and stacy. I think the photo was taken in 2011 in Taiwan.

Hope 2013 brings everyone a great scrapping mode! Happy scrapping!

No comments