Maya Road: Documented Today Album

Today, I share my very first post as a Maya Road DT. For my first post, I had designed an album using buttonhole stitching. In fact, I did the sewing within 30 minutes, on the way to Made with Love for class. It's a very simple yet elegant sewing method, and I love that it is versatile to house chunky albums so I can layer, layer and layer! Blog post here.


I love book binding and I love things which are user-friendly. If I hand-make albums, I really want them to be versatile in terms of design and elements placing. In this album, I had the flexibility to insert photos when I needed to, and also space to add more photos or journaling. This is what makes me love Maya Road products. As I ventured to design each page of this album, it was easy for me to decide where the elements go to and i had optional uses of each of the elements. Also, the twine was extremely sturdy when it comes to book binding. It doesn't fray excessively, and gives the correct amount of strength to holding the album in place.

More details are up on Maya Road blog, so hop over and check out the inside of the album. :)

Stay creative~




No comments