Single Coptic Stitch with Names Album

Hi crafters! I had 2 weeks off this week from work after hospitalization, and today marks the last day of the leave. I am feeling much better now, and I actually can't wait to pop back to work.

Recently, an old friend from facebook asked if I could make an album for her, for her nephew's upcoming wedding. Of course I said yes! Sewing makes me happy, and I can't wait to sew more albums.

Here is the completed 8.5" album. It houses 16 pages, good for a guest book or wedding album for the couple.


The entire stitching took me the entire night to complete. Piercing through the chipboard pages was tough, but as I sewed through the rows, I totally forgot about it and focused on the stitching. I love customized albums! They are special in their own ways, and can suit the occasion of choice. 



As an add on, I also did the cover page. Since the wedding theme was garden, I decided to use the flowers, leaves and birdcage as the main embellishments. 



I didn't paste this to the cover, just in case the couple would like to add on their photo on the main cover. It is also versatile for the couple to place the decorated piece as per their preference.


Hope the wedding couple would like it and here's wishing the couple a blissful and happy marriage life! :)

Like what you see and would like an album of such? Contact me for more details! :)

 Visit my pages!
 photo FB_zps6ab18070.png  photo PINTEREST_zps9f915672.png  photo INSTAGRAM_zps89a11981.png  photo TWITTER_zps3036671c.png photo email_zps168dd701.png

No comments