21 OCT 2008 Sept Challenge at Label Tulip

winner is me! Omg, I cant believe it! First challenge win, though I never thought of winning before... This is so exhilating... Haha, I am happy happy happy! Thanks Label Tulip! U guys have made the days so beautiful for more LOs. Hehe...

=======================

Will be trying my hand on the sketch provided by Pink Sketches as guest designer next week. Thus this week might be an awesome rush of work, time with dd & the LO...

My eyes are now on the challenge posted in Made With Love from Leena, she's awesome! You should see her blog, she's one of my fav designers, with lots of inspirations that never fails to keep me in grasp. And what's more, the challenge fits my recent theme of be myself, be happy! haha... Sorry, I've always loved myself in pictures, they tell a million words to my children and maybe grandchildren next time... haha...

No comments