Studio Calico Sketch for 21 Feb 10

Inspired by Studio Calico sketch and decided to merge this with what I saw at Art Republic earlier on... 

And those who are interested in how to make this album, please drop by Art Republic, they're having a class on that! And I am already drooling over it... So if you are going for the class, do let me know, we can go together! :) 

Here's my take on it...
And my manual opens up as you pull the tab indicating "i" on the left of the screen.....
Here are some closeups of my LO...
Description:
I still do not know how to use the air pump for the car tyres... Dd was kind enough to guide me. And being the very serious learner I always am, I decided to take some pictures and make sure I follow the steps given!

Supplies:
Bo Bunny : life is a journey cardstock stickers
Pink Paislee : fetching alphabet stickers
7 Gypsies : 97% Complete notebook cahier, gypsy, congrats felicitations, life, wedding marriage, school ecole journal stickers
Making Memories : Paperie Mocha
AdornIt : Nancy Jane Collection - Aged Line Black
American Crafts : Mini Marks rub-on transfers
Hambly : Screen Prints Mini Graph
Jillibean Soup : bit of babble
Graphic45 : on the boardwalk borders, renaissance faire collection - masterpiece
K&Company : wild saffron grand adhesions

1 comment

Fiona Tay said...

Hi Stacy, are u the one who replied me on Leena's blog about the fabric sources?

Thanks alot and also thanks for sharing this new scrapbook shop. I saw the class sample at the store yesterday. Amazed by how the pages and photos flip open when you pull the tab. But I'm still figuring out how to do it. :)

You did a great job on this! Nice layout.


I asked Jean on the class but she said it's not coming up so soon again on a repeat class on this. Have you attended? If not, would wish to have a chance to go with you.

Would have been able to meet you for Leena's class but could not make it in the end.

Hope to hear from you.