Card: {heart} felt

Technique class was so fun! It's always great to meet old friends and get to know new ones. It had been fun sharing the technique of book binding with others, and we chatted a lot on the way. I do hope you will make some more on your own! I'm making one notebook myself now, so it should be done soon I hope. :)

Maybe it's because my dd is going overseas for training soon, been really moody recently. Just came back from shopping with him for some thermal wear, and went to catch a movie starred by my very own niece... A local show and quite proud of the show. And very proud of my niece indeed... :)

 "We Not Naughty" Movie Poster

My niece in actual life

So there. As I was saying, I was a little moody and hence decided to spend more effort on my crafting instead. Hence, I came up with not 1 but 2 cards. Now I do feel a lot better. Lol. Can't think of life without crafting, is this sort of an addiction?

 This card is inspired by the challenge hosted by TGF. I guess that will be my dd and me 20 years down the road. I do like this stamp set by TGF quite a bit. I think the characters speak to me, and somehow I do use them more than the rest of my stamps. :)



Products:
Prima Marketing - Romantique Collection "Hedgerow"
Prima Marketing - Romantique Collection "Crumpet"
Glitz Design - "Love Nest Titles"
Basic Grey - Sugared "Element Stickers"
Lace ribbon, flowers - stash collection


Die-cuts:
Cottage Cutz - Flourish Tree

Stamps:
TGF - Grandpa & Grandma

Entering this card for the following challenge~
TGF Monday Funday #18 - Key to my heart

~~~~~~~~~~

Also did another card with more stash papers~ yay! I think i must have wished my dd was here... :)




Products:
Prima Marketing - Say It with Crystals "SIIP Swirls Pink" 
PP, pearls - stash collection


Die-cuts:
Cottage Cutz - Flourish Tree
Tim Holtz - Heart Wings

Stamps:
Magnolia Rubberstamps
Hero Arts - Wish You Were Here Stamp Set

Entering this card for the following challenge~
Just Magnolia - Sketch Challenge #141


Whoot~ it's a great crafting day! Are you making cards for your love ones this Valentine's Day? I have not decided on what to do for my dd... Haha, any suggestions? But I may not have chance to celebrate this Valentine's Day with my dd, as I might have classes on that day. :)  oh well, as the saying goes, it's Valentine's Day everyday if the pair is happy right? Hehe... 

I'm not so moody after the crafting. :) Yay!

2 comments

gobeagirl said...

Hi Stacy, Your cards are both very beautiful and I am glad to hear that the crafting helped to put you in a better mood. It always relaxes me after a long day at work. I love your title on the card for the greeting farm. Too true, thanks for playing with us this week on the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog. Hugs, Lisa G

Unknown said...

Hi there - a lovely card for the Just Magnolia cahllenge, thanks for entering! I Love the other card too - fab layout & great, unusual style - well done!
Thanks for playing with the sketch challenge at Just Magnolia,
Deb.x