Kaisercraft Sat Sketch #1 Feb - Lucky

Do you have a song that you keep repeating in your mind? I've been humming this song ever since last week and I still can't get it out of my mind. Heard this on the car in my CD. So I did a LO for it.

Jason Mraz - Lucky

Lyrics here.

I'm really lucky. I guess I've found a friend, a soulmate and maybe a partner in life to confide in or to turn to. I might have scrapped this photo many times, but it was the photo that came along into my mind when I hummed this song. So memorable a photo. Well, I might as well say this is the only photo that I didnt have to go like "DD, can you please seriously smile? No cheeky faces!"



Included a tag to journal my feelings..


This was created with Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings collection, and it was fun to handle the embellishments because they were so easy to use! The additional bonus came from the inspiring sketch challenge at Kaisercraft. Love the final effects of the LO.

Entering this LO for the following challenge~

Kaisercraft #1 Feb Sketch Challenge - Isn't this sketch amazing?

Products:
[Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings Collection]
Sticker Sheet, Die-cut Collectables, Sincerely PP, Dozen Roses PP
[Kaisercraft Madamn Boutique Collection]
Alphas Sticker Sheet
[Kaisercraft Wood Flourishes]
Bird Cages
[Others]
ZVA Creative Crystals, Cosmo Cricket High Noon Adhesive Chipboard


Think I'm about to get back to the hang of LO. Been such a long time away from creating LO, and it's good that I'm back. :)

2 comments

Marcelle said...

So beautiful and inspiring...
Love that song too.
Saw your sewing kit at the AR, cant make it in march, husband will be away in Indonesia.
I only have mornings as my son goes to school. What about a custom made class? ;)
Anyway
Have a beautiful day

jacirascrap said...

Um super esboço e uma super interpretação dele! LO lindo!