Kaisercraft Sat Sketch #2 Feb - Unforgetable Love With You

Oh bother.. I must have clicked something. Or have done something extremely wrong! That's how my post for Kaisercraft #2 Feb Challenge went missing! And luckily I'm detecting this mistake, so I'll have to re-post. Honestly, I can't remember what I've written in my previous post, so I'm doing this from scratch again... Do bear with me. I'm such a muddle-head!

I started working on this LO because of the papers actually. Because I love the sweetness and the princess feel to it. More of my thoughts were to capture the papers rather than the photo. Haha. I especially loved the tag that says "The perfect shoes can change your life - Cinderella" and it was from the 6.5" paper pad. I really love Kaisercraft's paper pad. It really makes a whole lot of sense to include some tags for use, either on LO or for cards. In fact, I'm using this collection on a card right as I speak.

In any case, I don't take much photos except when there is an occasion. And now that my hard disk is throwing a tantrum with a faulty power cable, I'll have to make do with the photos that are currently in my computer.

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch #2 Feb - Unforgetable Love with you



Entering this LO for the following challenge~



It's amazing how "unsharpened" I am right now. The cutting of the pp took me 2 hours to sit and slice. Haha. No wonder they said practice makes perfect. I've been too lazy with my LOs! :)

Products:
[Kaisercraft Lil Primose Collection]
"Fabulous" PP (2 pieces), 6.5" paper pad
[Others]
7Gypsies "Unique" Word Stickers, October Afternoon "Thrift Shop" Word Stickers


No comments