CARD: We are... So In Love

With all the Chinese New Year preparations done up, I couldn't help but get crafty in the clean craft room. Did I just mess it up again? Well, I guess I did. Just can't stay away from the craft table too long!

This time, I am again inspired by the SS "We are... Family" collection. Oh, yes it is a 2015 collection but SS makes it so easy for me to get inspired again and again so I always have my collections out for use again. This slider card was whipped up in 30mins, right after my early reunion dinner last night.

I chose this collection because I just got married and just about to start a family with my husband. I find it a great gift as a Valentine's day surprise this year!




Here I used the frame the 2x2 & 6x8 Elements (#4714) as the backdrop. Then i did some fussy cutting of the heart and couple from the 3x4 Journaling Elements (#4710). Add a slider mechanism, and chose a piece from the 4x6 Horizontal Journaling (#4711) as the note slide out piece. (I cut to 4x4) Add some diecut glitter hearts as the pull out tab and viola, you get a slider card just as easy as that. It doesnt require a lot of elements! Just some cutting and 3D foam dots!

About to start your own collection with Simple Stories? In Singapore, SS is available at Made With Love in 313@Somerset! All you need to get started! What's more, the new collections from Simple Stories are already in store! I bet you will love them!

Have a great season of family cheers and love!

Supplies List
  • SS, We Are... Family - #4714 | 2x2 & 6x8 Elements
  • SS, We Are... Family - #4710 | 3x4 Journaling Card Elements
  • SS, We Are... Family - #4711 | 4x6 Horizontal Journaling Card Elements
  • SS, Life Documented - #7039 | Word Stickers
  • SS, DIY - #5130 | Enamel Dots Pink, Green, Orange
  • 12" Island Mist Double Dot - #12IMDI60


No comments