30 Sept 08 By far my favourite piece...

Today has been a rather long day for me, considering that I din't feel tired the whole night at all.. Been packing my stuffs on the table... it's a mess out here...

I'm on MC for 2 days... eye infection, causing my left eye to be swollen and tearing.. Doc says it's infected and irritated, thus the tearing... I must have scratched it without knowing it... Having a little problem with my left eyesight not, have to depend on my right eye to see stuffs more clearly... Apparently the infection has dirupted my normal operation of the eye... Thus now my poor eye is on medication.. Anyway I didn't know how to apply all that stuffs.. Had to ask my brother to explain... haha.. Though now I know I am supposed to flip my eyelid over and apply that cream, i'm still quite stupid at it... Don't know if I am doing it correctly...

---------------------------------------------------


Anyway... I couldnt sleep thus doing another LO... And it happened to turn out quite to my expectations... wahaha.. At least it looks human - viewable... (maybe cos I'm using 1 eye to see now so more eye friendly? haha...)

Some of the embellishments on the page...


And my favourite part has to be

.

.

.

.

.

anyway my animal has a necklace! haha... I like that alot loh... haha...



Finally, my LO - Savour the best of times



Background:
Ping, darlz and I went IKEA shopping one day.. very very long time lo... haha.. I think i faintly remembered that we walked for a very very long time... Finally we sat down for food.. Somehow, ping managed to catch this shot... I must thank her lah, cos this shot very very rare de wor... definitely not posed or wad.. it's a random shot... haha..


Supplies:
Paper: Scenic Route - SR860 by Sarah Milne, Sassafras - In love Item #11291, Scribble Scrabble - Cut it out! shapes
Embellishments: Cloud9 Design - Cardstock medium alpha & number stickers, Ribbons from my yummy collection, , 7gypsies - 97% Complete Time Temps stickers, SEI - Windsor frames and tags, Maya Road - Calender sheers, Prima - aloha petals & mattie Journal Overlays Just Corina


Quite proud to say that i used up quite a bit of stash.. haha..


will it look nicer if i cut off the excess outside the brackets? I am still thinking... but *smack smack* brain not working...


Noticed i haven't wrote anything? Hahaha.. Cos my brain is so blank now... i need to catch some sleep soon... hehe... And it probably means now....

2 comments

Anonymous said...

I got photographer talent leh.. Hehe.. By the way, very sweet shot captured. I'm good! =D

Sophia said...

This is a lovely shot!!!! Wow!!! LOL! Have to agree that your friend caught a very good Kodak moment! Sweetness!