151008 Pink Sketches #9

So here is my next LO. I think I lost all colours already. Ha. Currently suffering from colour coordination deficiency. Good term. Adds to my biology dictionary.
Ok, enough of the blabbering, here's my take...


ok! I told u got colour coordination deficiency, cant u tell i turned to stone? haha. Alrights, here's the actual.


And some close ups... I like the quote!


Background:
Some photo shot I went for several years ago. Thus using them for my latest be happy series of LOs. Need to constantly remind ourselves that there is always the rainbow after the rain! :)


Journal:
Comes from a quote by Rickie Lee Jones
" You never know when you're making a memory"


Supplies:
Paper: Artsy.licious - Fine Illustrated paper in kohl, DCWV cardstock - Orange and beige, Making Memories - Avenue (stash), Kaiser - butterflies (stash)
Embellishments: 7gypsies - 97% Complete Quotes Citations stickers, parental guidance stickers, Maya Road - Tickets B&W, Prima - aloha petals, Creative Imaginations - Narratives Alpha


===============================


On another note, actually today I sent my brother's olympus camera to repair. ha. And the stupid LCD screen cost me $51 bucks. My bro very pro lah, spoil dunno how to say early. Repair got warranty period one, last repair was done in march, thus if he had told me in september, I could have avoided the repair cost. Argh. Best thing - he told me it happened long ago. WALAMAK.

Anyways today while dd was driving, I was busy chasing the moon. Cos it was so round and nice and appearred at 645pm, it looked so so fun to chase. LOL. too much rashes on my body, need to divert attention lah. haha.


ok, it's highly irrational, hence dun try. haha. Anyways it's good prove that my Olympus camera is back in operation anyway.

Good night lo, i gotta cramp my books into my brain le~

No comments