2 Apr 2009 Pink Sketch #26

Isn't it great to be still able to scrap even when I am super busy? There's always an alternative to digital scrapping... And I'm glad, for my love for scrapping never seems to end.
I've stopped at Pink Sketch #12 but hey I'm back but this time with a digital LO. Do gimme some comments, cos this is like the first batch of digital LOs and I honestly started from scratch!

Here's my take at Sketch #26

Description:
Could you guess who this sweet little boy is? This little boy has grown to be my companion and one I'll never stop appreciating for his birth gave rise to his care for me.. Give thanks for the birth of your love! :)
His mother found these photos for me recently, and we had such a good laugh over the pictures. Haha. Especially the one he took with another girl when he was young, I had to pinch him! haha...

Journaling:
Celebrate Ur Birth for the birth of a child became my soul mate for the next half of my life...

Supplies:
Jan 09 Template, Island of misfit toys (Blue) Alphas,
KPertiet_HappyWords-happy1c
Papers and embellishments Ronna Penner expressyourself kit
=====================================

No comments