MR Jan Challenge

I've just been inspired by Moments Recorded. and so decided to start on something that I've procrastinated slightly before and since it was one of my goals, I better focus and get it done. Did a little expriment with the distress crackling paint. And found out that it was addictive. Oh my. I could have used the whole bottle, trust me. I had so much fun. It crackled and crackled and crackled. :) Ohhh, I love my diary now... :)

I had fun doing this album cover, if you're at it, pop over to Moments Recorded and have some fun and be inspired!


Description:
Just the word to form my story of the year. FOCUS. That's what my dad always say... That's my word of 2010. Read more of my choice of word here

Supplies:
Prima Youth collection Epoxy stickers; prima painterly petals hydranges Lt; American Crafts patchwork thickers; Adornit jornal tags; October Afternoon family ties rub-ons, kaisercraft pearls; hambly pp; rest are own collection.

And some close ups...
 I had fun today! :) Now I gotta find out what's my photo of the day.... :P

1 comment

Dorcas YHJ said...

thanks for ur submission over at MR =)