Pencillines Sketch 170

Walking out of my scrapblock has been an amazing experience. Here's my LO inspired by Pencillines Sketch 170. I love the neat and clean sketch, and it really didnt take me long to decide on this LO. Do try your hands on this!

Pencil Lines Sketch 170

Description:

This picture was taken when dd & I just got together. I had another LO done for dd, but never got started on my set of 4 expressions. 2 years later, I finally got to it. :)
That's why the title seems to blend. 4 expressions, denoting also the time I fell in love with dd....

Supplies:
Prima flowers painterly petals hydrangees; 7 gypsies 97% complete document stickers; KnCompany Wild Saffron autocollants dimensionnels; American Crafts Jewelry Box thickers ;Cosmo Cricket Nature Walk; rest are own collection.

No comments