Inspired by Leena

Leena has a sketch this week! I got excited with the sketch, it gives me a very family feeling, pls dun ask me why... I thought of pinks n silver n browns n greys n fabrics... And I dug into my photos collection... ( really dug very deep... ) N finally found the very rare family picture that I have! Lol. It was taken like 3 years back... My parents dun really like to take pictures... This is one I really treasure...

It's rare that I blog with my iPhone for my lo... Cos for lo, I tend to wana edit with my Photoshop first. But today I felt accomplished and satisfied with it. I felt extra happy. So here comes the raw photo.. More updates tomorrow (or later) with my comp.. *Updated: Sharper LO picture*

Family (forever) First



Noticed the fabric flower? It was hard work but worth it.. I love it! I love fabrics! More tutorials after this post, haha mostly inspired by all the fabric designs I've been seeing in the blogs... :)

Journalling:
It does nt meta how bz I get...

Supplies:
Doodlebug design: Simply sweet beetle black mini rub-ons ; 
Riff raff designs: House ; 
Creative imaginations: Radiant snowflake ; 
Making memories: Vintage findings word fetti family and Passport Chipboard sticker alpha ; 
American Crafts: Remarks thoughtful multicolour sticker, Premium ribbon, letterhouse printed chipboard shapes, Fieldhouse printed chipboard botanique and Botanique blanche pp ; 
Prima marketing: Say it in crystals and Shabby chic collection "journalling stickers" ; 
7gypsies: 97% complete gratitude stickers

So well some closeups much later...

*Updated: Close-up Pictures*

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment

Sindy said...

Nice work on the yoyo flowers!