Loving it...

I love fabrics, they come in multiple designs and colours and make me fall head over heels with them...

Recently I had the opportunity to crash some time at spotlight and immediately I had to fall in love with the fabrics..


How could I not? Then I got home and started trying out different mini things.. made me so happy...


See these fabric flowers I made? Not totally completed, some depends on where they're being used..

See that button in the middle? That's made from the fabrics and raw buttons. If u wana do this one, u can purchase the raw button set by clover ( I bought some from golden dragon at Chinatown )...

Following the instructions on the pack u can make these.. It's a great way to use up those scraps of fabrics we commonly keep fr a long time...

I love fabrics. They make into lovely stuffs and make stuffs lovely!

No comments