Pencil Lines Sketch #174


Pencil Lines Sketch #174

Description:

Did I already mention that I love this photo? :) Recently taken at my uncle's house during Chinese New Year Visit... I couldn't help but printed it out and scrapped immediately! I cant resist my Yi Bak Leong's cheeky face and I looooovvvveeeee her!

Supplies:
Graphic45: Times nouveau collection hip to the jive, domestic collection farmers market, Le' Romantique Tags;
KandCompany: Amy Butler Lotus tea box butterflies diecut paper
Basic Grey: Laser Cut paper dollies
Prima Marketing: Bonnet Blooms, Deco fun just corina chipboards, alphabet stickers
7Gypsies: Savannah 97% real tags set, 97% complete remember rappeler stickers, 97% complete document stickers, quote citations stickers
Making Memories: Vintage findings word fetti family

What I love:

I'm currently in love with the vintage-ness of Graphic45! Woohoo!

No comments