22 Jun 2010 Dempsy Night Out & a CD Card

It's a girls night out! Yin, Ping & me, we drove to Dempsy and had a sumptuous japanese meal! I guess the bes part of casual meet ups lidat was to really relax and update each other about our lives. I really hope to have more outings like this. It makes me smile... Supper at Ben&Jerry... My fav...

Later on we'd be going to Marina area... I do hope we have some spare time for deserts? I am craving for it hahaha...

Anyways, that day we took some pictures, I've also burnt a CD for them. Here's what I did.

Card 1

Card 2


Basically both the cards are really alike, just some changes here and there. I made use of the Studio Calico's May Kit - Partly Sunny and some AC papers to consolidate these cards.

Close-Ups
Who doesn't like the female and male stamp by SC? it's already fully sold out.
And I get to try my latest stamp pad - gold!

Number stamps from Daiso! hahaha. the full set including alphas cost me a bomb... :)
And AC papers are really fun to work with.

See the alphas "made with"? Told u Daiso has almost everything. Hahaha. Every 4 alpha is one set. Do your maths. including numbers, alphas and symbols........ Hahaha.

I'm looking forward to a girls night out tonight again! Woohoot!

No comments