Card : You make me smile, my best friend [ICS #71]

Inspired by ICSketches #71

You Make Me Smile, My Best Friend.

Close-Ups

1. Using my favourite punch - butterflies on my favourite pps, HamblySP.
2. I'm recently into punches and stamps. This card is based mostly on punches. See that row? It's from a punch... And one of my largest punch as well. Hahaha. It's supposed to be the punch for fences.
3. Also punches. This time, trying out my new corner punch. It's addictive. I recently bought another one. Hahaha.
4. You'll be seeing more knots on my cards. I seemed to have fell in love with it.
5. Using my KCK easykut to emboss dots. It adds to the dimensions! BTW, the pp is from the backing of the prima marketing flowers. I knew it would be of use one day!

This week's sketch was fun! And because it was so fun, it was easy to use scraps for the cards. For this card, all of the parts were from my scraps box. Once in a while, it's good to be using those scraps. It really helps to reduce what we keep. :)

No comments