Happily Ever After

One of my girlfriends is getting married in March next year. And I promised to do up her reception table. The Greeting Farm hosted a Farm King and Queen Challenge, and motivated me to start with something!
I know, I am a great procrastinator... :)

I did put in a lot of effort in the cutting, it's tedious work, but I think it's all worthwhile.
Used my friend's favourite color - green.
The carriage wheels were defined by threads - black & white.
I also made a curtain for the carriage to make the "carriage" look more cosy. :D

Here's my King and Queen:
The King & The Queen
The "art effect" makes the whole photo look so dreamy...
I actually like this picture a lot, so I thought I will post it! :)
Close Ups






Supplies:
Hambly SC - Urban Chic Frames
AC - thickers - patchwork fabric ; I do - dahlias
7Gypsies - love amour autocollants
Prima - belle artes prose flowers
Studio Calico - August Kit - Summer Camp
Stamps - The Greeting Farm - Prince Ian & WS Dressy Camille

No comments