Finally with the computer~

I think each and everyone of us is used to having a laptop or a computer with us.
And when my computer died a week ago, I was really feeling nauseous! I'm feeling retarded without my comp, and my IT had to save whatever he could. Don't you just hate viruses!

Now back to my old-new comp. and still feeling retarded. Iphone just doesn't replace the functionality of the computer, and I cant make any changes to the blog pages. Even the comments that I tried to type was voided because I cant view the verification code!

Irritating, but here I am - back and still alive!

On the happier end, I had spent my teacher's day relatively happy. I used "relatively" because I'm drowned in the test papers to mark. (Year end exams are coming right up!) But I was happy because of the wonderful gifts from my students. See the pictures, and you know why I was so touched!

Narmeen looked at a picture in her ipod and painted this. Look at the trees by the side... Amazing!
Jolene managed to draw me! OMG! It's really looking like me... How can you not love these kids?
Inside of Jolene's Card.. I'm Miss COOL!!!!
See? Aint they lovely! Love them so much!
And I did make a little thank you gift for the children... They've spent some time and effort on the cards and presents... I thought I will do something for them in return!

"Cupcakes"
I tried to do something "cupcake" alike.. Had to bulk do, so i guess it didn't turn out as neat as I thought it would be.. Hehehe. 

Nevertheless, I did manage to use my new coptic markers on the stamps!
Did you hear me speak of coptic markers? Yes, I invested! Still learning how to color nicely, but the tutorials on youtube were very helpful.... woohoot!

Basically, I filled a plastic container with marshmallows. Then I cut a little circle from the thank you paper and popped my Cupcake Anya to the lid of the container.
I did up my own outside wrapper, due to its rather larger size as compared to normal cupcakes, however, it's still roughly a semicircle. Then, I punched the top part with my Martha Steward punch...

It's that easy. :) I'm one lazy teacher... Hehehe...

Supplies:
Stamp: Cupcake Anya (The Greeting Farm)
Papers: Kaisercraft - flutterby monarch, teresa collins - giving thanks - diamonds, cosmo cricket - pixie-licious - winged, dream street papers - cookies n cream - pinwheels

No comments