Merry Christmas

It's another xmas card that I thot of.. It's actually quite a "joker" kind... Meant for no other than my own papa.. We're quite close u see... So just a quick card with some "hints".. Haha...

You got to believe to receive:


Inside of card:


Inspired by:

365cards - 183 Digging Deep
Pretty fun to follow the rules:
• An item (not paper) that is at least 6 months old
American craft - thickers - rocketeer (hoarded it for at least 10mths)
• 2 sheets of patterned paper that you've never used
1. Imaginisce - cottage Christmas - gingerbread village
2. DCWV - garden party matstack with glitter (didn't even used the pack.)
• An embellishment that you've had for more than a year
Making memories - mistletoe - glitter foam stickers
7Gypsies - 97% complete - joy joie stickers
EK success - jolee's boutique - dimensional stickers (I did promise myself to use it last year for xmas but never did...)
• A stamp that you've never used but you've had for at least a year
Stampendous! - Chris-moose greetings stamp

Did anyone start on Christmas cards yet? I'm procrastinating... :( will work on that soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments