LCOM #4 : Now and Forever

I had so much fun while doing this! Haha I was actually humming "Now and Forever" by Richard Marx... It's a all time favorite song..

The sketch was from LCOM #4:


And the added challenge was what i love to call glamour-stones! I was instantly hooked!

Here's my card:


Used rhinestones as the border to bring out my lovely digi from TGF - 50s Sweetheart. Added some liquid pearls too!

Was really pleased with the outcome, it's my friend's favorite color yet my most scared to attempt color... Haha I'd have attempted to put some turtles on it, but did not fit the theme so too bad, she won't be getting everything she likes... :)

Supplies:

Paper - Graphic45 (times nouveau-hip to the jive), Webster's pages (home for the holiday-december journal pp)

Embellishments - AC (Momentos Charming), Crate PP (Lemon Grass-epoxy buttons and shapes), 7Gypsies (best life autocollants), My Mind's Eye (Lush Green Rhinestones), K and Co (Handmade Ephemera Pack), Buttons Galore (Adventure Bound), Ranger (Liquid Pearls-gold pearl)

Stamp - Digi TGF (50s Sweetheart)

I'll try to put up some clearer pics tomorrow but since it's 1:30am now, I think I ought to get some beauty sleep first! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments

Sandy Ang said...

Love the way you clustered your embellishments around the image ! Thanks for playing along at LCOM.

Susie said...

that card is just adorable! Sure do love the bling! Thanks for playing along on the LCOM Blog card challenge

Monique said...

Beautiful Card!! Thanks playing with us!

Anonymous said...

I love your card! The colors are so soft and pretty. Glad you could play along this week-I hope to see you next week too!

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats on the win !