ICSketches #90 : Merry

I'm extremely excited because this is the FIRST, my very first time producing a sketch that went online! I mean, I normally sketch and work my cards/LOs but this very time, ICS is using my sketch! Hooray! I hope you'll join us this week!

Dawn (Blog Candy) is sponsoring us this week!


This very sketch - I've used it before, and now I am attempting a different style to it...


Inside:

DEADLINE: November 15th at 11:59 PM Central Daylight Time

Most of the items from my box of scraps - I am clearing my scraps boxes soon! Yay!

Hope you like this sketch, and do join us this week! :)

4 comments

Anonymous said...

lovely sketch.. and congrats on debut.. woot woot!!!

Gorgeous take on your sketch... chock full of lovely goodies. :) So christmassy!!!

Sandy Ang said...

It's starting to feel like Christmas . . .

Anonymous said...

Eeek! This is so, so cute, Stacy! I can't believe my eyes, but it's a ROUND card! :) LOVE! :) Thank you for sharing, congrats on the sketch :)

hugs,
Viola

Unknown said...

Your sketch is fantastic...but that card... well that is just outta this world! I love it! Thanks for sharing!