ICSketches #96 & Introducing Jan-Jun 2011 ICS Team members

Hooray! The ICS Designers are out!
Introducing the ICS designers (Jan 2011 - Jun 2011)

Welcoming the new members onboard, I'm sure you will be enjoying the stay here as much as I do!




And of course, the familiar faces!






And of course, I'm glad to be into my second term with ICS! Hoo-hoo!


=================================================

Finally, after resting for awhile, we are now back into action! :)
Boy, I am just so excited! :)
The DTs are so amazing with their designs, don't forget to go over to their blogs and leave them some love! :)

4 Jan 2011 Sketch

Sponsor
Pattie's Creations will give away 3 images of their choice to the winner.
The DTs were also pampered with images - pretty!

ICS #96 : Mom

Made this specially for my mom. Today marks her birthday.

Mom has been diligently helping us pull the family together without much complains.
And always makes us full with her great cooking skills and baking skills.

I think I got some of her genes in there. Haha, but nowhere half as good as she is!

Mom, I just want to say thank you for always being such a great mom.

=================================================

Do join us at ICS this week!

1 comment

Nicola said...

Thanks you for your lovely comments but your cards are fantastic too and this one is no exception. You provide us with some great sketches too. It great to work with a fab DT at ICS. Hugs Nicola xx