ICS #117: I Love to See You Happy Laughing and Smiling

Don't forget to drop by PTT for some fun and great sponsors!
Do check out my next post for the current PTT Challenge!
============================================

How lovely! It's the end of May already? OMG, and yesterday was my birthday? That's another year older already!

Can't imagine how fast time runs...

I've done this one much earlier than usual, and it's for a very grumpy old friend. :) Hey and if you are reading this, I would have passed you this card alongside with the angel wings. Hope you'll fly as high as the angel wings will bring you to.


DEADLINE: June 7th at 11:59 pm Central Standard Time USA

My Creation 
I Love to See You Happy Laughing and Smiling - Cover

I Love to See You Happy Laughing and Smiling - Inside

Details
I thought this card suits an old grumpy friend of mine... 

Hahaha - just wait till he reads this and I'm sure to get a little "piece of his mind"

Hope you like it pal!

No comments