Wedding Album for Joel & Megan

It's been a long day for me today, but every single second has been meaningful. Wedding guest book for Joel and Megan was completed and I think it really looks more than 2 days of hard work... I actually like the simplicity yet glamourous look of it! Hardwork credit goes to Lauren who cut the chipboards and black inserts, and Jean for the designing!



When I brought the album to AR today, it was empty with inserts but the main page was not done yet. It was fun to work with Jean, who has a great eye for details. I was so happy to work with her!



Here's the final piece of he album.. And a little tag holder for the guests to write on... :)






Album was constructed to hold 10 pieces of 12x12 pattern paper, and I've used double Coptic binding for this album. The pages were first bounded by the black pieces of high gsm paper. Most of the pattern paper were by Lost and Found, but I did use some Webster Pages pattern paper to highlight throughout. I thought it was a good marriage! Lol! More pictures on my fb.



So here's my best wishes for the handsome and gorgeous: you both make a lovely pair! Congrats on your marriage and have a sweet and blessed married life! :)



No comments