TGF Mon Fun Day #17 & a Happy CNY!

After a series of unwell spells, I'm glad to be back to normal by Chinese New Year! Yes, aiming for my pineapple tarts as well. Something I cant miss out on CNY.

Happy Dragon Year! 
May all my family and friends have a prosperous and healthy 2012~ whee!

How have you spent your CNY? Mine was the usual, visiting all my relatives and hanging out with the cousins. A lot of eating, gossiping, and of course photo taking!

A snapshot of a love from a dad to his son.

The Do-Re-Mi(s)

With my niece & nephew

It's been a long while since I crafted, and getting a little "rusty" as well. Hence, decided to go for my usual craft "re-load"! I wondered upon my bookmarks and settled on this challenge at TGF, one of my favourite challenge blogs because they are so fun! Here's my take on the challenge:


Using one of my favourite stamp sets from TGF - Miss Anya Love, 2 doilies and a lace to complete the challenge. Flower diecut from KCK. Added diamond stickles to the doilies, cant really see the effect on photo though. 

Have you been crafting? My crafting mood is getting back! :)



No comments