Card: For You

I wanted to get out of my comfort zone. For those who know me, bright colors are quite a taboo for me. Reason? Well, I guess I don't have kids so I really haven't learnt my primary colors yet. LOL. School times were far far away and long long time ago. And the fact that my art work was a teacher's nightmare. Enough said, I know it's bad.

When I saw TGF's color challenge this week, I knew it's time to challenge myself. Hence, tada~ 

For You

 

When I saw primary colors as challenge theme, the first that came to my mind - Cupcake Anya! Basically I had to! Yummy cupcakes and yummy colors!

Products:
[Cosmo Cricket] Garden Variety "Elements", Togetherness "Reunion", Togetherness "Birds of a feather"
[My Mind's Eye] Follow Your Heart "Be Happy" Twine
[Bo Bunny] "Butterfly Dreams" Candy Jewels

Stamp:
[TGF] "Cupcake Anya"
[Hero Arts] "Sending Smiles Message"

Die-cut / Punches:
[EK Success] Small Flower Punch
[Martha Steward] Scallop Punch
[Lifestyle Crafts] Nesting Eyelet Circles DC

Participating in the following challenge:
TGF Monday Funday #21 - Primary Colors Challenge

Hope you like it! Now I'm working on decorating the 12x12 album for The Art Republic, and should be done in another few weeks. Glad how it turned out so far, but a lot of work to be done still.

Till then seeya!

1 comment

Blankina said...

Wow I love your special cup cake card!! So cute..good luck.
Ciao from Italy from another TGF fan.
Blankina