Crafting Joys

Today is the 7th day of the Lunar New Year and it's known as everyone's birthday~ So I am wishing all a Happy Birthday on this special day! 2015 has already been filled with ups and downs - and yes I know that it is only Feb! The last 2 months had been a roller coaster, but this is the REAL life - so I am definitely not complaining. At least, I think that life educates us through the downs and rewards us with the ups.



In crafting, I found much joy in creating layouts and creating more books / albums with different binding methods. Over the long CNY holidays, I have been working on a new class for MWL. Who says binding must be difficult? I can't wait to complete this! Do look out for this under the workshops tab. :) Been looking forward everyday to return home after work to craft, and this is definitely the part of the "up" of my life! 

This is one of the many reasons why I craft despite a hectic travelling work schedule. While I travel at least once a month, I still manage to find time for teaching and crafting. In fact, crafting makes me saint. It is this time where I can filter everything else out of my mind, and concentrate on the crafts which I like to do. It is my outlet as well as a "calming lotion" to my soul. 

Yesterday, I was featured on Scrap Around the World in their FB page, and it was a happy news! Thank you for featuring me on your FB page, I am so honored! 




Enjoying myself in the mood to craft, craft, craft. Hope you are having some great crafting sessions too! :)



1 comment

Heather McMahon said...

Congrats on the SATW feature - so well deserved!