MWL: August - Bookbinding Basics #3 & Smile

I really love to vary the sewing techniques when it comes to book binding. The different stitches tell a story about the book. I adore to create different combinations of stitches to decorate the book. Even trying out different threads to create different visual effects to the recipient.

That's how I came up with this new class at MWL for August.

This time round, I am playing with long stitch and criss cross binding to bring about this set of binding. Sometimes, using a variety of stitching methods can create different visual effects.





Look out for this new upcoming book binding class on our FB page - this is coming out in the first week of August!

In addition, I will be re-running my "Smile" class in August as well. Details in my previous blog post.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

No comments