LO: Happiness Blossems

Happy Easter Sunday everyone! I am seeing loads of photos in my feed today on easter celebrations and egg hunting activities, and I am so jealous! Looks like fun to me! These are not popular in my community but I do have my way of celebrating this day - by crafting!

In my most unusual style, I took a turn to spring and bolder color choice in the layout today. How this came about was quite funny. One day while being at craft class, "my bunny" came hopping in to the classroom and showed me this pattern paper by Bella BLVD. This pattern paper is from the collection "Sweet Sweet Spring" and she is all amazed by the rabbits and phrase "You'll always be my bunny". It is so apt for my bunny so I thought to make a layout for my bunny (who is always hungry) on easter day!


I cut out the banner strips on the cardstock and masked it with bright yellow polka dot pattern paper. Bella BLVD has plenty of embellishments packed and I was spoilt for choice. Here's some closeups.


Oh this makes me smile!

Fun we had

Bunny happiness

Pure happiness in this layout
* Materials used can be found in Made With Love.

Bella BLVD Sweet Sweet Love Collection:
• Bloomin' Beauties
• Daily Details
• Chipboard Icons
• Paper Pieces Die Cuts

Have a great week ahead!
Xoxo!

No comments