Maya Road: Faith & Love - Mini Album

It's my turn on the Maya Road DT Blog again! This time, I am sharing a mini-album made from scratch using lattice stitch binding. I love how special the album becomes with a sewn spine!

For the album title, i made use of MR Faith Script die on foam. Foam comes in many different colors and has a certain thickness to highlight your font. I love MR dies because they cut these thick materials at ease too!

Another of my favourite new product is the MR Vintage Crafting Tassels. In this case, I used the milk white tassel. Just cord it through a twine and stick it to the back of the pattern paper or backing. What I love is that it creates an interaction on the front cover! The dangling tassel does make the album more "alive"!

On the other side of the album, I layered MR resin deer
, silver and pink star pins, pink paper flower, milk white felt roses, round jeweled center, and my favourite geometric feather die as a base for the felt flower. I like just how versatile the die is!
Here's a look into the album:


The mini embroidery hoop
is another embellishment which I love. This time, I layered it onto the stitch circle charm. For both wooden embellishments, I used my Tombow brush to color them in order to highlight the title "love".


On another page, I decided to enclose some hidden journaling behind the photo. In order to keep it in place, I made use of the question mark clip. Super useful embellishment! Oh and did you see the beautiful doilies die-cut?

Here, I share with you another 2 pages in this album using MR embellishments. It is always easy to construct the pages with the products!

Hope you like what I shared with you today, and don't forget to drop by the MR blog, facebook or instagram for more inspirations!

Maya Road Supplies Used:
Corrugated Kraft Mail Tags
Geotag Love ClipResin Mini mums - Turquoise Sea
Framed Sayings Kraft Pieces - White
• Shine Gold Twine Cording
• 
Faith Script die

Vintage Crafting Tassels
• 
resin deer

• silver and pink star pins

• pink paper flower

• milk white felt roses

• round jeweled center

• geometric feather die

mini embroidery hoop
• stitch circle charm

Fanciful love die

question mark clip
doilies die-cut


No comments