MWL Workshops: Wedding Album (July - August 2016) & Chunky Star Album (Last Call!)

Exciting! This month, Aida and I are collaborating on a wedding series for you! Here at Made With Love, we are inspired by theme Wedding!

In Singapore, most couples like to get married in September. This is a hot wedding season, since it coincides with the 8th month of the lunar calendar. For the Chinese, the 8th month is an auspicious month. So we thought, why not come up with a wedding series?

While Aida is working on the wedding ang bao box, I am working on the wedding album to complete the theme! Want to know more about what Aida is making? Go check out Made With Love page for more details!

Here is my wedding album:




Sized at 8x10", this is one album which packs a punch! Check out the samples at Made With Love today!


Here is the reason why we got so inspired with the wedding theme. Recently, Aida was very kind to help me with my wedding box for my traditional wedding. Boy it took my breath away! Both hubs and I were over the moon with it! Here's a look at the wedding box she had made for me for my wedding:


Gorgeous! I am so in love with it! Yes, and this was what sparked off our wedding series idea!

On another note, I will be having 1 last class for Chunky Star Album in august 2016 due to some requests for additional class slots! Thank you so much for your love! I enjoyed this workshop very much. There is only very limited kits left! 



This had been an inspiring and creative season of love! Looking forward to seeing you at Made With Love! Limited classes and kits available. Don't miss out! Check out MWL facebook page for more details!


No comments