MWL DT: Binded Album | Taiwan Getaway Album (with heart stitching)

Hello! Today, I am back with an album for Made With Love! Time has flown really fast, and it is already heading into the second week of February! February is a month of love, and I always try to do something special for my hubs. This month, I am inspired by the Crate Paper Oasis Collection - I am really into a mood of travelling! Therefore, I thought, why not combine a travel album with a love theme? That could really hint my husband! *evil laughs*


Of course I had to include stitching alongside with this album! This time, I am choosing a leather spine combined with the chipboard covers. I like the softness of the spine, and makes the album super versatile during the flipping process. This is the Sizzix Turquoise 3"x 9" leather, very useful for album spine making or die-cutting embellishments to make a pretty necklace! 


This stitching combines some knowledge of construction and long stitch binding. The heart has a random consistency in the stitching, whilst the long stitch on the top and bottom side enhances the contrast towards the centre heart. I get a satisfaction highlighting sewing features on the spine. 



Yes, that is my super loved mint typewriter from We R Memory Keepers! This is such a jewel! You will need this for every single project! This time, I used the typewriter to create a background for my album page. You could type your sentiments or some thoughts and layer them on your projects too. The background was a page I lifted from Dictionary.com - oh yes, I typed the meaning of the word Oasis!




The Crate Paper Oasis Collection has a superb selection of pattern papers and wide range of embellishments, which makes it super easy to decorate the pages! I enjoyed playing with this collection, especially including the use of stamps, chipboard pieces, gold puffy phrases and vellum on my pages!



This is one of my favorite page in the album. Here, I have used a variety of embellishments on the pages! Changing my usual style a little using chipboard and vellum to layer the pages. I am loving this new look! 




Well, let's hope this album reminds the husband to bring me on a trip soon! Hope you enjoyed this walk through the album. Thanks for dropping by my blog today! 

*All materials used are available at Made With Love. 
  • Sizzix - Turquoise 3"x 9" Leather
  • Crate Paper - Oasis Collection pattern papers, vellum sheet, chipboard, stamp and puffy phrases
  • We R Memory Keepers Typecast - Mint

No comments