MR DT: 12x12 LO | Joy

Hi everyone! I am on the Mayaroad blog today sharing a layout using my favourite resin products!

I had an impulse to dye my hair a different color. It was something on my bucket list, and I knew I had to jump on it one day!


Here I documented my journey of a loud teal blue hair colour. It was indeed a joy when I decided to be brave and give it a try.


I find it easy to decorate my layout with resins on my page. They come in many colors and patterns! First i selected the resins of my choice, then I started to assemble my layout.


The ornate resin frame comes in different colors and shapes, I do like to pair it with the resin flowers, or simply a wood token


New found favourites - cool grey resin diamonds! These are rather important in my crafting. They help to highlight interest yet simple so they do not take away too much attention. These beautiful resin diamonds are a must have! I used this to highlight my photos by placing them in row of 3s just below my photos, and it also helps to link to the journalling that I have right below them.


Another important element - turquoise sea resin mums! They too really deserve a mention! I must have used them across multiple of my projects; they can be used to highlight phrases, fill up empty spaces or used as a tiny flower resting in empty spaces between larger flowers.


Last but not least, I have used the geometric blossom diecut as a base and then layering the snow white nesting bird on top of it. Flowers, diecuts, wood all goes well with the resins. Oh yes here you can see another color of the resin mini mums! 

Today is the last day of the special deal for resins! If you have not yet top up your resin supplies, you should now pop over and make use of the promo!



No comments