MWL DT: Album | Dream & Explore

Hi everyone! How has March been for you? I am feeling refreshed after a week long holiday with my family, and now catching up with my work. Before I went on this holiday, I thought of making an album for my parents as we rarely get to go on a trip together.

I wanted to house as many photos as it could in one album, and I was right to think of that - we took over 1500 photos in this trip! Gosh, thank God we are living in a digital era. Films would have been expensive!

After some experimentation, I made some adjustments so a pivot swivel card could be used in an album format. What do I mean? Well, I will be getting to that soon.


Here is the album I have made as Made With Love DT - a paradise and travel themed album using Kaisercraft Havana Nights Collection. This collection is gorgeous! Not only does it have the bright elements, it also has the geometrics to match up!


Now let's flip the pages! I am always intrigued with albums with some moveable elements, and this pivot swivel mechanism was the fun thing to make! As the pages open, it unfolds a series of pop up page in a swivel motion.


There you go! Each page consists of this special swivel element, and I bet my parents will not only be thrilled to see the photos but also play around with the album!


Here is another page with the same construction. I left enough space for some journalling, and still debating if I should add more photos!

Materials used are available at Made With Love.

Made With Love
B2-08, 313 Somerset, Orchard Road
Tel : 67337630
Facebook |  Instagram

Thanks for joining me today and hope you have enjoyed the walk through for this project! Time to get your hands working for a travel album! 


No comments