Sizzix: Card | Hoot

Hello! This week I have been blessed with Sizzix UK dies and I can't wait to get my hands working on them! First thing I had to work with was the Sizzix UK bigz die - owl.


This sweet little owl has taken my heart away! The assembly of this owl was simple, all it required was the correct tools and it is done in a matter of seconds.
Yes, this set of Sizzix accessory is my best friend when it comes to paper crafting. The right tools can really help save tons of time in the assembly and glueing process.


I decided to go with a sliding panel card, so the owl will pop up when the receiver slides the card panel. This owl does deserve a good limelight with a pop up mechanism!



This card also stores flat for mailing so I don't have to worry that the elements get flattened during mailing. Working on this card took a short time, and sometimes card making is easier when you have the right elements right in front of you.

Thank you for joining me today, and be sure to check out the Sizzix UK blog or Sizzix Lifestyle Instagram for more ideas!

For my local friends residing in Singapore, the dies are available at Made with Love  whilst stocks last!

Supplies Used:



No comments