12x12 Layout | My Amazing Hero

Hello dear crafty folks! Soon it will be July, and we will all approach the second half of 2018, how fast does time flies!

A while ago, I have shared a Father's Day layout as Made with Love DT, and I had some papers left over, so I thought I would make another layout (or 2 or 3. you will see.)


This is the layout I came up with, using the papers leftover from the Pink Paislee Paige Evans - Pick Me Up Collection. I think you really might see another layout really soon. After all, I can't be biased and just post layouts of my dad all the time right? *grins*


Fun stuffs really happen when my dad is in the house. I find him very cool, doing things people his age generally do not. Then again, my dad's surname is Koo so how can he not be cool? (Silly joke with my surname because it rhymes *LOL*) He is always so obliging, no matter how odd it might be. This photo was actually part of a video, and in that video, we were asking my Dad to hang on to the bars and hold still for that few seconds.


I also did some random grid stitching, just weaving straight dotted lines in the midst of the embellishments. I wanted some irregular texture to the rigid grid layout I was doing.


I am not a fan of writing on layouts. Usually I whip out one of my typewriters and type a message. This one I did it on the pattern paper before attaching to the layout. Honestly, my memory is quite bad. Even though this was taken in Taiwan in March, I had already forgotten about the date or place. I had to go through my gallery of photos and view the date and place it was taken. If you really don't have anything to say, just a date and location will do wonders when you flip through your album 10 years later.

Hope you get inspired, get your materials and some thread, layouts are that easy to make (and enjoy!!)

Materials used are available at Made With Love.
Made With Love
B2-08, 313 Somerset, Orchard Road
Tel : 67337630
Facebook |  Instagram

Supplies Used:
Pink Paislee - Paige Evans -
Pick Me Up Collection
WRMK Typecast







No comments