A meaningful christmas...

What means happiness? Maybe it's all the hectic stress of working and working that I lost some meaning to Christmas... Most would not believe I'm not a christian and my favorite season is Christmas. In the past, during the schooling days, I used to go caroling and spending time at children's / old folks home on the days leading to christmas. It's like a routine to give back what I've taken from the society. But as I started working I got lesser and lesser time to even do something for the children.

This year, as I start to slow down and watch the world go past me, i was reminded of this via not one but 2 good opportunities to help some children. And I'm glad to be able to help, even if I'm just one very small part of it... In fact I became to think that it meant more to me than to the children... Haha...

Pauline, one of the students from AR, and one of my greatest friend found from AR, had asked us if we would like to help complete 150 cards for the children in KKH. and I must say I'm extremely delighted to be even part of it. Stella, Isabelle, Kristy, Lauren, Serene... We all got together to complete this task! I think we were having so much fun squeezing and passing around the stuffs and viewing each other's cards. Even Sophia's daughter had chipped in to help! It's such a wonderful time together! I think we must have completed the total quantity, and here's some of the cards I've made for the kids... Hope they like it! :)

No comments