MR DT: LO | Lucky

Hello roadies! I am Stacy and back on the Mayaroad blog with a layout to share. This month at Mayaroad, we are celebrating the love for twine.
As most of you already know, this is my staple product so I am very excited to share this layout today!

The first thing which inspired me was to crochet a flower for my layout. Any stitching work inspires me for layouts, be it crochet or stitching patterns. In this case, I made 2 flowers with a crochet hook and the jute cording twine. Then, I added some pearl buttons as flower centers to complete the flower. 
The pearl buttons comes in different sizes and patterns. I love them all! So I decided to add in some of the smaller ones as well. They fill in the empty spaces and gives a glamour to the page. Beneath the layers, I have also added some jute that hangs my layers and photo.
The photo and layers are clipped onto the jue string by the bulldog clips. Easy way to add a decor piece onto the layout.
Don't forget to finish up the layout with the wood hexagons! These are another must have - I am addicted to using these little ones!
Hope you get inspired to use up those Mayaroad twines you have in your possession and add a few more to your collection! There is so much more reason to do so when there is a 30% off for all twine purchases using the code "TWINETIME". Check out the twine collection here.
Have a great week ahead!

No comments