12 x 12 Layout | When Life Gives You Lemons

Hello! I am back with another layout using Pink Paislee Paige Evans - Pick Me Up Collection! I always love to use up whatever I started on. This collection was easy with so many beautiful designs on the paper!

If you missed out on the previous layouts done using the same collection, here are the links:
- My Amazing Hero
- LOL


The splash of colors really makes me happy! This layout was done with some motivational value in mind, and a reminder of my father's famous words. Recently, life had given me some lemons, and that reminded me of what my father always told us. It was what I hung onto during the rough rides, and it always helped me through bad times.


American Crafts is really pampering us with lots of goodies to craft. I love to mix the  types of alphas when it comes to long titles! Different styles and patterns make me super happy!


My favorite method of documentation and journaling - type it out! Here you can see that I had also machine stitched all the individual square pieces of pattern paper. Stitching on layouts gives them a different texture and look - no layout will ever look the same!

Geometric shaped papers are my favorite to use, I guess they fill up that engineer mindset of mine and everything lays out nicely! Geometric designs and like building blocks to me, so working with them is like working with tessellations. (Mathematics is still one of my best friends!)

Hope you enjoyed the walk through! Till the next one!

Supplies Used:

  • Pink Paislee Paige Evans - Pick Me Up Collection
  • WRMK Typecast
  • AC thickers






No comments