SB Fun with Leena & Yinwen.. Beary Fun... Pencillines...

My weekends had been scrappily fun!

Last Saturday, I joined the social SB session by Yinwen, and boy I was glad to have made some SB friends through the event. In Singapore, there is really little chances of getting together and I'm glad we spent some time gossiping about the techniques and different purposes on SB-ing, while also completing a LO with the goody pack from ScrapbookCarton! I've also learnt useful techniques, like how to layer with more embellishments! Happy... i also found someone to share the SC kit with me! hehehe! Finally, I can start on the kit... Love it to bits! And this is what I've managed to achieve at the end of the class. And since I loved the sketch at Pencil Lines Sketch #172, I've used it to generate my LO. :)

Pencil Lines Sketch 172 and Social Scrapbooking
 
So I returned home feeling happy, and decided that I should come up with another LO to complement this LO. Hehe. So.. Here goes the flipped Sketch 172 from pencillines. Unfortunately I've to respect the decision of the person in the photograph to mosaic it... LOL. He says it looks ugly. I thought it was the person more than the skill of the photographer. Well... (hehehe!)

Some of the close-ups of Back2Back....
and here's Face2Face close-ups...
==================

Saturday ended with dinner with dd, how other way would I want it to end the day with? Hehehe. Of cos it was a great day!
Here's my reward of the night - a whole plate of HUMS!
==================


Another crazy sunday with loads of fun! Attended the canvas + LO class with Leena! Finally got to meet her after seeing her wonderful blog. The class is wonderful! We had lots of "flicking" fun, and made use of mists etc... Was a very educative and fun class! With a very welcoming host aka teacher, and her lovely son Ethan, who is so fun and friendly! (Oooh I love it when he shows up at the windows! And he absolutely loves paints!)

See the happy faces? We had loads of fun!
My very own piece of "art" which I adore....
==================

Special thanks to Leena and Sindy for helping me with the "love-shaped" lights mystery! Check out Leena's blog or the website suggested by Sindy for more tutorials! I'll try my hands on it once I can find some time off from my schedule... Looks very fun! I cant wait!
==================


And while I am travelling on the roads, here's what I've been up to.... It's boring to spend the trip sleeping or just gazing into blank spaces, and the journey is long... So... here's what I do to fill the empty moments and to accomplish something for my dd....

My Vdae Project...

Currently, it's completed! As of last night actually. Hahaha. And my dear daddy gave me a wonderful comment. "It actually looks nice!" hahaha.... He hardly tells me what I do is nice. Wait till he sees my canvas project featuring my grandmother and grandfather (from Leena's Class)! Hehehe. Yesh, I am working on that.... :)
==================


Last week I did my finishing touches to my LO based on Pencil Lines Sketch #171. Have you ever done a LO and realised it looks somehow wierd? I dont know, mine did.. But anyways, it's made by me. Hahaha. Probably a wrong day... LOL.

Pencil Lines Sketch #171
And some close-ups...
Phew... That was a long blog that took me an hour! Kinda pictures overloaded, hope it was easy to digest. LOL. I'll try not to clutter so many things over one blogging, but it's difficult to find time to upload the pictures, especially over the weekends. And also special thank you to all who left their congrats to me in email and comments... :)

Now now, back to work - ultrasound testing on the way... Wonder if i could see what lies beneath my tummy? Maybe I'll see a million worms swimming in my stomach eating up all the food.... Argh. I'll tell u more after the testing... Hehehe...

2 comments

Sindy said...

Hi I posted my shortcut method on my blog! If you have a filter, you can try it out too! Have fun! Can't wait to see what you shoot! :)

Shiyun said...

Nice layouts! :) And nice piece of painting!