12x12 Layout: You and Me

A daily conversation, and a challenge emerged! :) It was a fun conversation with Aida and Jasmine some time back, and we decided to each do a layout:

Challenge: 12 x 12 layout, simple, 3 pattern papers, 1 cardstock, using diecuts and (my killer) NO paints!

Here's my take on it:

and here are some closeups:



I adopted a project life style in this LO. Kaisercraft made it very easy for me to adapt this style into my LO with easy to use paper elements! 

So what do you think? :) 

I had a lot of fun with this. The photos were during a random photo shoot which we bought from Groupon. It was hot, it was stuffy and we had to joke with each other to keep each other's spirits up under the hot, gruesome sun. But we were pleased with the effects of the photoshoot! 

Not only was I reminded of the happy times with my fiance, but I was also reminded of the early days where I just started scrapbooking. I have never looked back since then. I remembered having signed up for my first class in the MWL (in PS then) to learn about scrapbook and brought home 2 layouts which still lies in my album till now. I am reminded of the techniques and ideas shared during that time. Simple, clean and using a lot of papers. Nowadays we have much more variations of embellishments to choose from!

Check out Aida's and my take at MWL, from April onwards :)

Happy scrapping!


No comments